Physiotherapy has proven to be very helpful in helping injured individuals to heal faster. However, apart from the procedures used by the physiotherapist, a good diet will also positively help you with quick and fast recovery. With the help of a healthy diet that is free of trans-fats and preservatives, your body, particularly the injured parts, would be able to get the right nutrients needed to heal properly. Here’s sharing the must to have foods in your diet.
- It is known as a muscle builder, protein will definitely help you to build after a physiotherapy session. Include fish, eggs, boiled chicken, lentils, and soya bean in your diet and remember to eat them in an optimum amount.
- Fiber-rich foods help to keep the digestive system in good condition. It is seen that pain medications frequently cause constipation, which could be counteracted by eating fiber or drinking plenty of water each day
- Consume the foods rich in Omega-3 Fats; these types of fats are rich in flax oil and cold-water fish. They play a vital role in regulating the inflammatory response and decrease muscle atrophy
- Consume the foods rich in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, broccoli, kiwi, and peppers. It is a water-soluble vitamin and helps in healing injuries by building new protein for skin, tendons, scar tissues and ligaments
- Consume the foods rich in vitamin A such as sunflower seeds, sweet potatoes, carrots, and spinach. It helps in the formation of white blood cells to invade the infections present in the body
- Consume the foods rich in Vitamin E such as avocados, nuts, seeds, and dark leafy green vegetables. It plays an important role in cell repair and helps in preventing internal scarring