OUR RUNNING DIAGNOSIS INCLUDES :
- Clinical Evaluation
- Running Gait Analysis- GAIT ON
- Recommendation for Treatment
- Injury Prevention OR Performance Enhancement
- Detailed Explanation of GAIT Evaluation Report
Why Does a Runner Need Bio-Mechanical Running Analysis ?
- Injury Prevention & Comprehensive Injury Rehabilitation
- Enhance Running Performance by Understanding Bio-Mechanical faults
- Identify running style and make style changes if necessary
- A point of reference to Running Form – (before & after Intervention)
Who Needs Running Analysis ?
- Beginner or Professional Runner who want to improve performance
- Runners who want to prevent injuries
- Recurrent injuries in one or more joints or muscles
- Runners having pain or discomfort in foot, ankle, knee, hip or lower back
How Does the Running Analysis Help?
- Record & Quantify the degree of Bio-Mechanical Fault
- Helps in identifying pin-point cause of movement deviation which is leading to injury repeatedly
- Data allows therapist to focus on targeted Rehabilitation giving better results in shorter duration
- Computerized detail pre & post rehabilitation report
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS AND BOOK YOUR SLOT